Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 10 Most Wanted in 2013


Top 10 Most Wanted Books in 2013

The books I'm most looking forward to reading in 2013 are:
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)The ProposalWethering The Storm (The Storm, #2)Out of Breath (The Breathing Series, #3)The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)Frost Burned (Mercedes Thompson, #7)
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)Ever After (The Hollows, #11)


  • Sweet Peril (#2 Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins)
  • Walking Disaster (#2 Beautiful by Jamie McGuire)
  • Entwined with You (#3 Crossfire series by Sylvia Day)
  • The Proposal (by Katie Ashley)
  • Wethering the Storm (#2 The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle)
  • Out of Breath (#3 Breathing by Rebecca Donovan)
  • The Indigo Spell (#3 Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead)
  • Frost Burned (#7 Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs)
  • With All My Soul (#7 Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent)
  • Ever After (#11 The Hollows series by Kim Harrison)

Honorable Mentions go to:

  • The Collector (#1 Dante Walker series by Victoria Scott)
  • Reckless (#3 Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens)
  • Burned (#2 Dani O'Malley trilogy by Karen Marie Moning)
  • Magic Rises (# Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews)
  • The Retribution of Mara Dyer (#3 Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkins)

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely with you on Frost Burned! I just heard it was going to be the last one :(

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes me sad. :( I love Mercy & Adam...

      How so you suppose she'll end it?!?

      Delete
  2. This is crazy. This is the third list that I have visited this afternoon and With All My Soul has been on all of them! I have got to pick up a Rachel Vincent book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yes, you do! :)

      I started reading Rachel's Shifters series first. They are awesome as well, but that series is complete. Rachel is one of those authors that I will read no questions asked...it doesn't matter...I think she's that good! :) I'll be sad to say goodbye to the Soul Screamers series. Let me know what you think if you read her. :)

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??