Wednesday, November 13, 2013

**COYER Review ~ The Billionaire's Demon ~ Eliza Gayle**


Welcome to my first review for the COYER Challenge. Yep, I'm getting to mark off ONE of my five books. Woohoo! :)


******

The Billionaire's Demon
The Billionaire's Demon by Eliza Gayle
Release Date: January 12, 2013 
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Self-purchased from Amazon

Synopsis
Just when life didn't look like it could get anymore boring, Melody made a bargain that took her from a plain jane librarian who never got the guy, to a curvy bad girl demon who uses sex as her weapon. Unfortunately for her, there is always a price.

Drake is the Master at the Dungeon, the hot new BDSM club in town where anything and everything he wants is his for the taking... including the blonde bombshell who just walked in. Or so he thinks. Melody may look like sin, but a woman on a mission will get what she wants. Him.

Torn between duty to his not-so-innocent cause and his need to master the strong willed demon, Drake harbors a secret that threatens everything.

Warning: This book includes horny demons with a taste for glass dildos and spanking benches. 

**This book was previously titled Dirty Deeds






The Billioinaire's Demon, although I never understood the 'billionaire' part of the title, was a quick, super-fun, and HOT read!

Of all the BDSM clubs she could've gone to, she had to go to his...

Melody gave up her soul for a rockin' body and is now a soul-sucking demon. And she's behind on her quota - which is what lands her in a club where she runs into Drake. 

Drake sees Melody at the bar and decides she's his for the night. He's inexplicably drawn to this beauty and he's determined to be her Master.

When these two hookup, it's earth-shattering. But Melody knows something's wrong. Drake is hiding something. And Melody has a few secrets of her own.

The Billionaire's Demon is a short read and because of this, there's not a lot of character development. But it didn't hurt the story. I enjoyed the plot quite a bit and I think it was well executed. However, I can't say much about it without being spoiler-y. It was fun watching Melody and Drake dance around their secrets and once truths are revealed, it was even more fun watching the sparks fly. Melody is one sassy demon and Drake's reactions to her sass were entertaining. And as for the sexy moments - well, Ms. Gayle can certainly write some steam! *fans self*

This was my first read from Eliza Gayle, and I really enjoyed it. If she can write this much fun into a novella, I can't wait to see what she does with a full-length novel.






14 comments:

  1. Clean out your e-reader is a cool challenge, right?
    This book sounds great and hot! I personally preferred the title Dirty Deeds. :)

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really cool challenge, Athina. And one I think I'll be successful at! ;) Yep, this is a good read but I do agree with you about the title...

      Delete
  2. Oh this sounds like a fun challenge! I wish I had joined cause I have so many books sitting on my kindle haha. This sounds like a fun novella! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I'm participating, Teresa. Although, I only challenged myself to read 5 books because I've found I'm not so good with self-challenges! ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh my! That sounds smoking hot, Brandee! Is it very BDSM'y? Or is it mostly hot? Anyway, great review, as always.
    Have a great day, Brandee! *hugs*
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was smoking, Lexxie. :) It's mostly HOT - really the only BDSM'y thing about it is that it takes place in a BDSM club. So very tame on that front. :) Thanks! *hugs*

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh when glass dildos are mentioned in the blurb it's going to be hardcore. I love the whole demon aspect. Congrats on knocking off one of the books on the list. Love the review, Brandee! Gotta go check out Eliza Gayle now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It is definitely HOT, Robyn! And it was entertaining as well. I can let you borrow it, if you'd like! ;)

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, this sounds kinda awesome- certainly different to what I've been reading lately! Great review :)

    Have you seen this week's mini challenge I'm hosting for the COYER challenge? It's book spine poetry, and there's also a giveaway to win a book from TBD, if you want to check it out here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cerian! TBD was lots of fun, really, along with being HOT! ;)

      I'll go check out your mini-challenge...I've always wanted to try my hand at book spine poetry! :)

      Delete
  6. Love me a good sexy read. The cover really gets me in the mood for this book. lol. Happy it was good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great cover, Jennifer! :) And the novella is fun as well as sexy!

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you chose a good book to start with! Congrats on getting a COYER review done :-) I think I actually own Billionaires Demon too, so I'll be sure to check it out. I love a good steamy read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made for some sexy fun while ticking off a book from my list, Berls! ;)

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??