Sunday, March 16, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #11**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:


BOUGHT

Just Like a MusicalWelcome to Hell (Mel Goes to Hell, #1)Dust to Dust (A Broken Fairy Tale, #1)Ruined (The Eternal Balance, #1)Dead Radiance (Valkyrie, #1)

Just Like a Musical, Welcome to Hell, and Dead Radiance were Amazon **FREEBIES** Dust to Dust and Ruined were only 99 cents. :)


BAGGED

Bubba the Bulldog Tries to SmileWicked After Midnight (Blud, #3)Sneaking CandyCollide (Blackcreek, #1)

I was very lucky this week. I WON all these books. I'm heading out to pick up a lottery ticket once I finish writing this post. ;)

I won Bubba the Bulldog from b00kr3vi3ws by DDS. I won Wicked After Midnight from Talk Supe. I won Sneaking Candy from Readers Live 1000 Lives. And I won Collide from Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews.


Last Week's Reviews


Upcoming Reviews
Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley
Afterlife Academy by Jaimie Admans
Come Home to Me by Brenda Novak
His Wounded Light by Christine Brae

24 comments:

  1. Whoa! That's a LOT of separate wins!! Congrats!!! Loved Wicked After Midnight! It was pretty awesome! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I've only heard of Ruined and that sounds really good. Happy reading :)

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to Ruined. Thanks for stopping by Zareena!

      Delete
  3. Wooo! Ruined! I can't wait to start that one! And look at you winning books left and right girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're gonna read Ruined too?!? Awesome!! And what can I say?? I'm having a lucky streak. :)

      Delete
  4. Dust to Dust sounds good, hope that you enjoy. Happy reading and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I think so too. I'm really excited, Brandi. Thanks and I hope you've had a great week!

      Delete
  5. Woot! Go get that lottery ticket & win the jackpot!

    Talk Supe New Domain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. I liked Dead Radiance, Ruined and Sneaking Candy. Enjoy!!

    Here's My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Naomi! Now if only I could find the time to read them all. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh, you got Dust to Dust! I still néed read that one. Sneaking Candy too. Just Like a Musical looks really interesting too. Enjoy, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about them all, Andrea! Just need that time turner! *ha*

      Delete
  8. Wow, you picked up some goodies this week. And talk about lucky - those are some great giveaway wins! Good luck with the lottery ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Berls! I'm really thrilled with my picks and my wins! ;)

      Delete
  9. Oh man, I couldn't resist Jus Accardo's Ruined. Your BB&B post is a bad influence on me and during a COYER month too! I hope you have a wonderful week, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *haha* One day you might have as many books waiting on your kindle as I do, Robyn! ;)

      Delete
  10. Oh you got some truly awesome-looking freebies and cheap books this week, Brandee! I don't think I'll be able to resist... you know how that one-click finger is itching, right?

    I look forward to reading your upcoming reviews, too. *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you exercised that itchy one-click finger, Lexxie! I'm always happy to help you with that problem. ;) *hugs*

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lily! It is a book I've been wanting to read for quite awhile. :)

      Delete
  12. I'm a little slow checking out what you bought, borrowed and bagged this week. They all look awesome. Ruined has been on my TBR list for a while. Hope you enjoy all your books Brandee, and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I hope you got to pick up Ruined for free, Marilyn! Can't pass up that deal. :) Thanks and I hope you've had a great week!

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??