Sunday, March 30, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #13**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT

The Shadow Prince (Mortal Enchantment, #0.5)Sex and the Single Vamp

I didn't one-click much this week...thanks to being 'on vacation'. The Shadow Prince is a **FREEBIE** and is the prequel to Stacey O'Neale's Mortal Enchantment series. Sex and the Single Vamp is currently **99 CENTS**! 


BAGGED

Sisters In Love (Love in Bloom #1: Snow Sisters & The Bradens)The Wicked We Have Done (Chaos Theory, #1)The Resurrection of Aubrey MillerGUNS: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff)

I won Sisters in Love on the Lost in Love Tour presented by AToMR Tours. I won The Wicked We Have Done from Teresa @Readers Live 1000 Lives! Yay!  

I received The Resurrection of Aubrey Miller and GUNS for review.




Upcoming Reviews
Captivate Me by S.J. Pierce
GUNS by J.A. Huss
Secrets of the Dark by 
Dear Tabitha by Trudy Stiles

5 comments:

  1. Brandee, you are going to love both The Wicked We Have Done and Guns! I read both of those so quickly, and I loved them - even with all the differences in genre :)
    Your other new books look really good as well! I hope they'll all be winners :)

    How has your weekend been? Did the competition go well for the girls yesterday? I was thinking of them, and sending them positive thoughts.

    I'll continue to be pretty busy these next few weeks, but I hope we'll be able to have a chat on FB soon! I miss you!! *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm this close to reading Huss. Not only are the cover arts amazing and your gushful (not a word, I know) fangirling enough reason for me to check it out at least but the stories sounds so wickedly raw. And you know I love them raw reads!

    You should be getting the book I owe you this week. Sorry for the delay my friend, I hope you enjoy it. Oh and it could be read as stand-alone too...If you want to borrow book 1, I have it and I think I can lend it via Amazon too. The first one is my favorite in the trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to read Ford and Spencer's novellas and then I'm dropping everything to read Guns. Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic, but you get the idea. I hope you had a great weekend. Big week ahead. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... where did the weekend go.
    Nice haul Brandee. They all look interesting. Hope you enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??