Monday, March 24, 2014

**Just a Note**


Hey y'all! I wanted to let y'all know that my kiddos are on Spring Break this week. Although I'll still have posts daily, that means I might not be around here or over at your places every day, especially the first couple of days this week. It's not because I don't love y'all ;) - it's just that I'm doing fun stuff with my family...like SKIING!! We haven't gotten to ski much this season because of our daughters' winter music schedules. They have a few days off, so we're taking advantage! Thanks for understanding. :) And if I can figure out commenting from my phone while on the ski lift, I'll stop by your place.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you'll all enjoy spending time together on the slopes, Brandee! Family time and having fun is important, even if I will miss you very much *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fantastic time Brandee!!! Enjoy the slopes (and hot chocolate) and I'll stay here dreaming of warm, warm weather LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I do not want to be in your shoes...literally, I hate ski boots with a fiery passion, I hope you and the family have the best time! Uh, commenting on your phone on the ski list is so not allowed. I'm sure of it! Happy Spring Break!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I just got back from a week of camping and am trying to catch up! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun time with the family! We will still be here when you return!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're on Spring Break this week, too. Currently in South Texas.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??