Tuesday, March 25, 2014

**Teaser Tuedays ~ #11**

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



***
Teaching Willow: Session One
by Paige James



Teaching Willow: Session One
Synopsis
My name is Willow Masters. I'm a senior in college, I'm smart and I keep to myself. I haven't had an "incident" in years. What all of these facts have in common is that none of them made any difference when it came to Ebon Daniels.

He started out as my sister's date. I was instantly infatuated, but had no plans to do anything about it. I even managed to keep my feelings hidden when he took over my Modernist Literature class for the semester. The problems didn't start until my sister took pages from my book - literal pages from a book I was writing - and gave them to the one person never intended to see them. That's the the lies started. That's also when I saw an opportunity to make my only dream become a reality.

So I took it.

And nothing will ever be the same again.

How could one like spark a wildfire that burned down everything in its path? How could it get me all I ever wanted and then cost me everything that ever mattered?

It doesn't seem possible, but it is. It's possibly, it's true and it's tragic. In my book, there is a happy ending, but I don't know if my life will have the same outcome.

My name is Willow Masters and this is the story of how falling in love with my teacher nearly destroyed both of our lives.

And how it still might.


**TEASER**

"Maybe there's more to me than what you think you know."

"Then I want to know it. All of it. I want to know the girl who feels that way."

"She's different than the girl you know. I keep that girl hidden, almost like she's someone else. But if you want the real me, I'll give her to you."

"Yes. I want her. I want her bad," he says before he softly commands, "Give her to me."

5 comments:

  1. "I want her now. Give her to me" Demanding much? This sounds and looks (cover) like a hot read.
    Thanks for sharing, Brandee.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is rather ... steamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I loved this novella and this moment so much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??