Tuesday, March 11, 2014

**Teaser Tuesdays ~ #9**

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



***


Drowning (Tears of Sin, #1)Synopsis
"I dare you." Those words would change adrenaline junkie, Alice Harrison's life forever. She's a party girl that doesn't believe in love until she meets a man that only writes about it. Seth James escaped his overbearing father and moved into one of the James family's vacant condos, hoping to create the music he loves in peace. But the fragile calm he's envisioned shatters when a tiny woman with a world full of energy bounces out of the elevator and nearly takes him out. With the patience of a saint, Seth seeks the dark that keeps Alice from enjoying life. He challenges her to exorcise the demons in her past in order to discover the true meaning of love. But when the walls fall down, the hidden deceptions will bare the ugly truth about a woman drowning in sorrow and a man who may not know how to be her hero.

**TEASER**

"I can't explain this fear I have in letting her go. It's an irrational theory that she'll always run if I don't make her stay."  -Seth

**My review of Drowning posts tomorrow.**

8 comments:

  1. Nice tease Brandee. I want to meet this Seth. He sounds like a guy with a sensitive side. Oh, and I love that cover.
    Happy Tuesday. Hope you're having a good week.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn. Seth is a pretty great guy. :) And I fell in love with the cover myself. *ha* My week is going pretty well. I hope yours is as well!

      Delete
  2. OOh nice tease! Totally new to me but hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica. I know it's not paranormal, but it's pretty good! :) Happy Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. Great teaser! I've heard good things about Firasek, and you have me very interested in the book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to continuing the series, Andrea!

      Delete
  4. Love the cover to Drowning! Great tease too. Looking forward to the review!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! The whole idea behind this books seems very original and fresh! Can't wait to see your review!!!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??