Sunday, August 31, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #33**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)



Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:


BOUGHT
Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7)Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1)Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2)Raid (Unfinished Hero, #3)

As you can see, it was a KA kind of week for me. :) I'm looking forward to starting Hector's story. And since the first three books in KA's Unfinished Hero Series were only 99 cents each, I couldn't pass up on that deal...since I know I'll be reading the series eventually. :)


BAGGED

Nothing. Nada. :)





Last Week's Reviews


Upcoming Reviews
Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson
White Collared: Mercy and Greed by Shelly Bell
Iris by S.J. Pierce
Mister Black by P.T. Michelle




I'm still working on getting Berk & Jax to write these reviews:
Berk reviews Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (although, I think she may end up reviewing Cinder)
Jax reviews Paperboy by Vince Vawter

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kinds of weeks are pretty awesome, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen Ashley is an author that I've never read. Her books do sound awesome. Great stack this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock Chick looks good, hope you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, Rock Chick Regret is sooooo good! Have tissues handy! I have the Unfinished Heroes series, but have never started them.
    I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. I've been meaning to read the Rock Chick series, but sadly as yet, haven't managed to get around to it.

    Hope you had a great weekend and enjoy the week a head.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Fist pump* I wasn't dobbed in for anything this week! Good!
    Enjoy your reads Brandee, looking forward to your KA reviews!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??