Sunday, September 21, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #35**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)



Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:


BOUGHT
Block (Social Media, #3)


Once again, I didn't one-click much since I'm still out of town. I did pre-order Block, though.


BAGGED

Relentless Rhythm (Tempest, #4; Black Cat Records, #7)

Thanks to Michelle Mankin!



Last Two Weeks' Reviews


Upcoming Reviews
Exposed: Just One Night Part 2 by Kyra Davis
Beast: Parts One and Two by Ella James
Block by JA Huss
Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley
Spin by Darcie J. Gudger
A Little Faith by Emma James

6 comments:

  1. Block looks good and hope you enjoy it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Totally new to me but hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. These are new to me. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relentless Rhythm looks good. I need to catch up on that series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we must pre-order Block... That is a given!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??