Thursday, September 25, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #13**



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

This week I'm picking my That's What He Said from:
Just One Night, Part 3: Binding Agreement by Kyra Davis

***

"No, I'm telling you that you're the only thing on this earth that has made me feel connected to what's here. When I'm with you, I know what's real. I can feel it, touch it. When I'm with you, I'm something more than...other. When I'm not with you, my head's in the stars."
-Robert Dade

7 comments:

  1. I liked that serial, and like this quote. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've read this, loved it although it had odd "reality break" scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... actually Brandee, that quote is a little iffy to me, it's as if she is responsible for him being OK and not with his head in the stars... Even if it can be romantic, it can also be a little scary ;)
    I hope you'll have a fabulous Friday, my dear, and that it's nice to be back home with the hubby and the kids ;) *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with the book, but ooh what a cool quote. So why does he feel like "other" when she's not around? Interesting. Good to have you this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic weekly meme. I love this quote! She obviously grounds him, and that's fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness every time you post these I fall more in love with this meme! If I read more books I would start posting these. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??