Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #51


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)



I picked up a couple of freebies this week, but otherwise, I one-clicked/bought nothing. I had planned on picking up Burned when I went to work this week but I'd forgotten my gift card, so I refrained. :) Yay me!

So y'all know I work seasonally at B&N. Well, this coming week I'm working 3 days because someone is on vacation. THREE DAYS! So there will be 3 days where I won't be around as much - only in the evenings. I'll do my best to get around to everyone though. How do you bloggers who work full-time do it??

Anywho, here's what was added to my ereader library this week:


BOUGHT
*Freebies*

Silver Wolf Clan (Silver Wolf Clan, #1)Scarred by Love (Scarred by Love, #1)A Kiss for Luck (Sweetest Kisses, #0.6)Douglas: Lord of Heartache (Lonely Lords, #8)Caressed by Moonlight (Rulers of Darkness, #1)


Lorna @Rabid Reads gave me the heads up for Silver Wolf Clan being *free* - this is a series she recommends. :) Scarred by Love was an accident. I actually was clicking a link in an email letting me know that another book was free but the link took me to Scarred by Love instead, which was also free. Funny because the book it should have taken me to was a post-apocalyptic story. :) I can't honestly remember how I found A Kiss for Luck, Douglas, or Caressed by Moonlight...Angie @Pinkindle maybe?? *sigh* It's been a long week.


Bagged
Three, Two, One (321)
Isn't it pretty?!? I received an ARC from JA for review. My review will post this week on Goodreads and next week here on the blog. 



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
Past Heaven by Laura Ward
Acting Brave by Helena Newbury
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Endure by Carrie Jones



12 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 25, 2015 at 7:57 AM

    Oh nice! These are entirely new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Brandee!! Have you read Three, Two, One yet? I was actually holding my breath in places, that's how tense things were :)
    I want that silver wolf story, I'm gonna check if it's still free.
    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books, my dear :) And I hope three days of work will be OK for you - and that the roads are safe again! Be careful.
    Have a fantastic Sunday and a great week. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you! That's some solid self control! if it were me I'd get it and come back for something else next time LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiss for Luck sounds like a great read. Hope you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up Silver Wolf. You're doing so good with your no buying challenge. Three Two One is an insane cover! I hope your work week is kind to you and only really awesome customers shop at your store. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job resisting :) it's getting easier to not buy books in impulse now. Enjoy your days at B&N, I would love to work there, though it would be seriously dangerous LOL. Have a great week Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul, Brandee. I added a few freebies to my collection too this week. Also managed to visit the library and pick up a few books I had on order. Happy reading and hope your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that restraint! Congrats :D Working full-time, blogging, and being a single parent just means less posts and less books for me ;) I hope you have a fantastic week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impressive, Brandee :) Happy reading to you & enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you like the Silver Wolf Clan! and of course all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky girl... getting 321 early! I am keen to read it! Hope you have fun at work!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Silver Moon looks interesting! And I am looking forward to your reviews of 321, I think I want to read it, but I am hoping to read some reviews first before I decide. Great haul and I hope you'll enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??