Saturday, May 9, 2015

My TBR List ~ May ~ And the Winner Is...

MyTBRList

The votes are in...the numbers tabulated. And the winner is... 


Naomi's Rec:

Tattoo Thief (Tattoo Thief, #1)Tattoo Thief
Tattoo Thief #1

Synopsis
22-year-old Beryl doesn't know why Gavin Slater trashed his penthouse, abandoned his dog and fled the country. But as his house sitter, she must pick up the pieces for the front man of the white-hot rock band Tattoo Thief.

When ultra-responsible Beryl confronts the reckless rock star, she wants to konw more than just what to do with his mess. Why is he running? What's he searching for? And is he responsible for the death of his muse?

New York newbie Beryl must find her footing in Gavin's crazy world of ultra-wealthy to discover her own direction and what can bring him back.

Steamy, sassy and tender, Tattoo Thief is a story of breaking from a comfort zone to find a second chance.


***

Thanks, everyone, for voting! I'm looking forward to finally getting this one read! ;)


12 comments:

  1. WooHoo! I see we'll have a buddy-read again this time, Brandee :) I'm really happy. Do you think we will be able to actually sit next to each other next week and read at least a few lines? How awesome would that be?
    Have a wonderful weekend, my dear! I can't wait to see you. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my runner-up choice for you. I keep trying to figure out what the guy's tattoo says. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember for which I voted, but this one sounds good. I hope you'll enjoy it! Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure where that came from as I don't have that anymore...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember if I voted for you :( But I hope you enjoy it, that cover is VERY nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, okay, tattoo guy wins, ergo all is well with the world :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaay, even though I was late to voting, this one was the one I wanted to win! Wooho!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I'm so excited that this one won. Can't wait to read your thoughts on it. I might have to add it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this one looks good. I'm very excited to see you read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this one - also on Naomi's recommendation - so I look forward to seeing what you think. I'm pretty confident it will be great :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??