Saturday, November 14, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #76


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***
I hope y'all had a wonderful week! It's been cold here, got some snow mid-week (about 8 inches more than the 4 predicted) and it's still on the ground. Perfect for curling up in front of the fire with a good book and some coffee! :) 

My one-click finger needed some exercise this week, apparently. ;)



Bought
Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1)When I Was YoursCruel and BeautifulA Shot of Sin

Kiss the Sky was a *freebie*. Cruel and Beautiful and A Shot of Sin were both only 99 cents. And I couldn't pass up When I was Yours even if it was $2.99.




Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley
Five Weeks by Dannika Dark
Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews
Sinful by Jennifer Dawson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??