Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Brandee's Bookish Babble #8 ~ What's on Your Ereader?


Welcome to Brandee's Bookish Babble. There are many, many similar posts to this one - but basically I wanted a place to discuss bookish and/or blogging stuff and I needed a title. :) So this is my new discussion feature.


***

Last month, I discussed how I organize my shelves. That got me to thinking about how my genres shake out. So I took a look at my 2 nooks, since it's easier to organize on them. The first thing I noticed was how many amazing books I have waiting to be read. *winks* The second thing I noticed is that my genre phases are evident with Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance being more prevalent on my older nook, while Romance in general took over on nook #2. Anyway, here's the spread:





So, what's on your ereader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??