Saturday, April 23, 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #87 ~ Small Haul


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

This is the one where despite it being two weeks since I last posted, I didn't add *that* many books to my shelves. ;)

Bought
Second DeathSaven Deception (Saven #1)#1 Crush (Loose Ends, #1)Bon Bons to Yoga Pants
I one-clicked Second Death and Saven Deception after seeing a character interview @TalkSupe and a review @Lola's Reviews respectively. Second Death was only 99 cents and Saven Deception was *free*. I also picked up #1 Crush and Bon Bons to Yoga Pants as freebies!



Bagged
One SecondOne RideThe Lie

I received One SecondOne Ride, and The Lie for review. Thanks to Tantor Media!



Last Two Weeks' Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Debauched by Jennifer Dawson
Possessed by a Dark Warrior by Felicity Heaton
Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs
The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
Legal Ease by Lori Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??