Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday Post #10 ~ One Last Competition Down, One More to Go...

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!


***

The Winter Guard season is officially over. It was a season of adversity for my girls and their cohorts, but they rose above and ended the season strongly and positively. We now have one more week of winter music, indoor percussion, with the State competition at the Air Force Academy next Saturday. Then we'll start the slide towards the end of the school year...and graduation. 

This past week was marked by the amount of snow we received. It snowed. A lot. ;) This week is forecast to be in the 50's here in Evergreen, but we won't rule out seeing a few more flakes before winter is really done.

Reading-wise, I'm finished listening to Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole and started Last First Kiss by Lia Riley. I also finished All Lined Up by Cora Carmack and Always by Kindle Alexander. I'm currently reading Right by Jana Aston.

I hope y'all had a great week, both reading-wise and on the personal front. Have a fantastic upcoming week! :D


***


Bookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional BookviewsTake Control of Your TBR Pile

Challenge Updates
The Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge ended and I didn't do as well as I'd hoped but still pretty good. And I'm continuing to make progress in the other challenges I'm participating in. I haven't been including my Reading Assignment Challenge update here - because I forgot. ;) I'm on target have read 6 books...2 per month.

#ShelfLove - 31
Blogger Shame - 5
New Release - 10
Take Control of Your TBR Challenge - 9
Goodreads - 48

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??