Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Brandee's Bookish Babble #15 ~ Welcome to My Library


Welcome to Brandee's Bookish Babble. There are many, many similar posts to this one - but basically I wanted a place to discuss bookish and/or blogging stuff and I needed a title. :) I hope you enjoy!


***

It's been awhile since I posted anything here about my personal library. I first want to say that my library was about 15 years in the making. Before we moved into our current home, I'd spent years with my books stacked on the floor (up the walls) of my bedroom. Then Hubs finally caved and gave me bookcases for an anniversary. Then, when Borders was closing, he went and purchased bookshelves from there at bargain rates. When we first looked at our current home, Hubs walked into the room the previous owners used as an office and immediately decided it'd serve well as my library. I'm very happy to say it's my own little slice of heaven and it's a room I spend lots of time in. :D  It's also rather bursting at the seams in books. Enjoy your tour!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??