Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Can You Read a Series in a Month? Challenge Goal Post



Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading hosted this challenge last year and I really wanted to participate but just couldn't do it. THIS YEAR, I'm in! For all the details on the challenge, click the graphic above.

So to get started, I created a list of series I'd like to read - both those I hadn't started and a few I'd read ONE book from but haven't finished. Then I took a look at the number of books in those series. o_O Yeah, that made me stop and think. I went back to my list and picked books with only 4-5 books because, realistically, that's all I'm going to be able to accomplish. Then I took those series, numbered them, and used random.org to pick the series I'll use for this challenge. 

And the winner is...

Helena Hunting's Clipped Wings series

Cupcakes and Ink (Clipped Wings, #0.5)Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings, #1)Between the Cracks (Clipped Wings, #1.5)Inked Armour (Clipped Wings, #2)Cracks in the Armor (Clipped Wings, #2.5)There is No Greater Love Than Creation (Clipped Wings, #2.6)Fractures in Ink (Clipped Wings, #3)Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella (Pucked #5.5 Clipped Wings #3.5)

Now, there are really only 3 books in this series...Between the Cracks, Inked Armour, and There Was No Greater Love Than Creation are all novellas/short stories. And Get Inked in a crossover with Hunting's Pucked series. But I'm gonna read them all. :)

How about y'all? You in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??