Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ~ #61


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



***




Coda cover.jpg
Coda
Submission Series #9

Blurb
Did you want a pat little ending about Jonathan and I riding off into the sunset? Did you want flowers and stars? Man, I wish it was all soft filters and violins. I wish we could fight about who cleaned the bathroom or who was cooking dinner. But I knew I was never destined for simple contentment.

I almost committed murder for him. I almost tore us apart to save him. How do you get back on the horse after that? Because, I promise you, nothing is the same. Nothing.

I’ve earned our happily ever after. Now I have to survive it.



***Teaser***
"He was my sky. Through blood and breath, sin and sorrow, I was his sea, and wherever the horizon was and the world ended, we were there, together."




6 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 24, 2015 at 4:33 AM

    OOh intense teaser! Hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that sounds sweet. I love togetherness.
    Hope your week is going great and things are not too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reiss' writing is beautiful...even when it's dealing with not beautiful things. :)


    We're having a great spring break so far. I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an intense read, Jessica. But I LOVED it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh... that is a good tease... these two are soulmates, for sure!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, intense! Haven't read this series, but I'm loving this teaser. I always find exciting new things on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??