Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge Wrapup

Bookish Resolution Challenge


I have so very much enjoyed this challenge, hosted by Laura @Trips Down Imagination Lane and Michelle @Because Reading. I had a lot of fun while also learning some things about myself...like I can enjoy an audiobook AND even though I challenged myself, I still have trouble getting my Netgalley reads read. ;) I *will* be participating in this challenge again next year and I hope you'll join me!

***

My 2015 Bookish Resolutions were:

  • Improve my Netgalley Rating (started at 15.2%)
  • Listen to one audio book per quarter.
  • Write more discussion posts and/or create some fun features for my blog.

***

As I said, even though I challenged myself to improve my Netgalley rating, I didn't do so well with that goal. (I am challenging myself to raise it to a certain percentage in 2016) However, Netgalley did some tinkering with things which resulted in a boon for me! I'd been happy that I'd gotten my rating up to 19% but it's now sitting at 46%. WOOHOO!!! I can't figure out what they did or why, but I'm not complaining. And I'll be adjusting my challenge percentage for 2016 in accordance. ;) I'm thinking I just may hit 75%-80% next year!  :D

As y'all know, I finished the audiobook portion of my challenge early on. And I've continued indulging in this guilty pleasure of mine and listened to 3 audiobooks in December. Those days with 2.5+ hour commutes helped! ;)

I also continued with my discussion posts/fun features, Travel by the BookBeyond the Books, and Brandee's Bookish Babble. This month I also continued my Traveling to the Terminus feature, as I'm still working at series catch up. All these will continue into 2016 since I have a lot of fun doing them and y'all seem to like them. :) 


All in all, I'm calling it good with my resolutions. I may not have made much headway in one area, but I made plenty in others. So I'm happy. :) How did y'all end up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??