Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #86 ~ The Birthday Haul


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

I celebrated my birthday this past week and look at the loot I scored! :)

Bagged


I received Jill Shalvis' Cedar Ridge trilogy from Lexxie, for my birthday. She's so good to me!! <3 <3 She's also the one behind MyBookBox gift, which actually came the week before but I forgot to add it to my BB&B post last week. Thanks and love you, Lexxie! Red Rising, Ink and Bone, The Glittering Court, and One with You are all from my Hubs. He's so good to me. :D And I got the Mike's Staff t-shirt from my pal, Robyn! Thanks again, chickie!



Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Prince of the Playhouse by Tara Lain
Two Minutes by Dannika Dark
Facade by Nyrae Dawn
The Guardian by Margaret Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??