Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The One Where I Profess My Undying Gratitude...


If y'all have followed me for awhile you know this but for those of you who are newer followers here's a little tidbit about me...my summers are crazy.*wink* And my "summer" started early this year. Between my kids' activities and the obligations I had for the music program and trying to finish writing the last little bit on my book, it's been busy here. On top of that, I was gone for a week to RT in Atlanta. Then Sky came home...for 8 days. Today, she and I left on a "road trip" heading back to Portland where I'm dropping her off to begin her summer of drum corps. 

It's also a rough summer for me, as a mom, because two of my kiddos are going to be gone. Of course, Berk, James, and I are taking 3 trips in order to see Sky and Jax at competitions but still...

All this is to say that I've been absent from the blogosphere for the last month and a half. And there will be weeks over the summer when I'll be absent. Because I love you all and appreciate you sticking with me and giving me love more than you know, I'm hosting my first Reader Appreciation Raffle of the summer.

Here's the deal:

  • Those of you who've left comments in April and May are automatically entered.
  • If you're here reading this, let me know your favorite genre in the comments.

That's it. When I get back next week, I'll give those who've commented a number and use random.org to pick the winner. The winner will get a mystery box of books and swag! (if you leave a comment with your favorite genre, I'll do my best to accommodate) I'll announce the winner late next week. And if you don't win, don't worry. You'll have at least 3 more chances over the summer. :D

Thank y'all SO MUCH for continuing to drop by and give me love. I really am so very, very grateful!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??